E59: Need to get your business shit together? Introducing GYST with Stephanie Veraghen
Are you ready to revitalize your business and take it to the next level?
This Tuesday, your next step will be delivered right to your inbox.
This week I’m teaming up with project manager and business systems extraordinaire Stephanie Veraghen. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to bring you a business development program you won’t find anywhere else.
Have you been there, done that with marketing courses and project management systems – and still not gotten the results you need?
These weekly emails will take two minutes out of your day, but the impact on your business will be boundless.
Are you ready to get some systems in place and learn to delegate so that you can be the leader your company needs?
Are you ready to get your shit together so your business life doesn’t have to BE your life?
We are introducing the Get Your Shit Together Intensive for mature businesses who are ready to take things to the next level.
In today’s episode, Stephanie and I talk about what you can expect from the Get Your Shit Together program.
First, this is NOT a coaching course. We will work alongside you and your team to develop personalized systems and strategies to help you build a sustainable business. We want your business to keep growing and succeeding long after we’re no longer in the picture.
Second, this intensive will provide you with a community of other business owners and CEOs. Like you, these leaders are working to build sustainable values-driven companies. It can be lonely at the top – but it doesn’t have to be.
Third, we want to help you strengthen your team on a personal level. Being a values-driven leader is about putting people first, and that includes your team. We’ll work on ways to help you communicate, delegate, and self-regulate to be the leader your company needs.
We’re pretty excited about this program and can’t wait to see what we can create together with you.
Join us in today’s episode to find out more details and how you can apply.
In episode 59 of Small Stage, Big Impact we discuss:
- [3:46] How the GYST intensive came about and how Stephanie and Renia’s experiences and expertise overlap
- [6:48] The most common issue clients are struggling with when Stephanie and Renia begin to work with them
- [8:40] What you can expect in the GYST intensive and how it is NOT a coaching course
- [25:44] The general structure of the GYST program and the importance of being real about the state of your business
- [29:05] How business management and digital strategy work together to get your business to the next stage
- [33:09] Why there is an application process for the GYST program and who should apply
- [36:52] Final details about the GYST initiative
Resources mentioned by Stephanie and Renia in the episode:
- Join the waitlist to be a part of the Get Your Shit Together Intensive.
- Learn more about Stephanie Veraghen – business coach, brand consultant, and project manager
- Discover how HeartMath can help you in your personal and professional lives.
- Sign up for 2-Minute Tuesdays to get weekly digital strategy tips in your inbox.
- Leave a review on iTunes.
- Connect with Renia on LinkedIn.
- Don’t miss an episode of season 5 of Small Stage, Big Impact.
Sometimes our show notes contain affiliate links. We only recommend books, products, or services we feel great about and believe will support you in your work. These small commissions help pay for the production of our show each week. We do not accept show sponsorships or host guests in exchange for compensation of any kind. Thank you for supporting us by using our links to purchase when we’ve recommended something that piques your interest.
Share your thoughts… I’d love to hear from you!
Help Us Spread the Message to Others
Did you love this podcast? Leave an honest review over on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help spread the word and mean the world to me.
Small Stage, Big Impact is hosted by Renia Carsillo (that’s me!). I am hardcore passionate and committed to bringing the systems and strategies that give big brands an unfair advantage to local businesses. For that reason, I created the Local Rock Star Intensive, where I help local business owners use their small stage to have a BIG impact. Thank you for being here and reading this far!